????

Welcome to the QGIS project, Xiluo!

>I am fined at C++ programing as well as Python programing

Do you have a certain area of interest / module where you would like to join the development?

As Werner described, the way to start contributing to the codebase is by creating a fork on github and sending pull requests.

If you are developing a new function, it is usually a good idea to discuss it on the qgis-developer mailing list first to get some feedback. A list of responsible developers for the different parts of the codebase can be found here: http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/wiki/Project_Organigram#Code-Maintainers

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Marco