same problem here with Linux Mint and debian-nightly. Compatibility is checked, but has no effect.

Am 06.09.2013, 11:57 Uhr, schrieb Victor Olaya <vola...@gmail.com>:

Matteo

Both versions are supported now, but you have to enable 2.0.8
compatibility in the settings (int he SAGA group) if you use 2.0.8
instead of 2.1

We are having some problems with the version checking lately, so your
feedback is more than welcome...

Thanks!