Fra: qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org [qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] på
vegne af Pretorius Deon - Lieutenant Colonel [pretoriusd...@saps.gov.za]
Sendt: 15. oktober 2013 06:55
Til: 'qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org'
Emne: [Qgis-user] Topological editing of two vector layers

Hi, Iam new to QGIS. I have two boundary vector  layers, the one exist of
polygons of all the provinces and the other of all the districts.  The district
boundaries must be aligned with the provincial boundaries.  Since there is so
much errors that needs alignment and rectification  I was wondering if there
isn’t an easier way as to snap to the boundaries without to drag each vertex
which is very time consuming.  Is there perhaps a way where the whole
identified segments/vertex of the districts can be aligned easier to the
provincial boundaries.

Regards

Deon Pretorius