Am 22.10.2013 15:35, schrieb Andreas Neumann:
fair enough - if users are prevented to access these WMS layers, there
should be an option that would allow them to access the layers.

Yet another option to the WMS loading dialogue - sigh ...

I know it is already crowded, default should be off (= add dpi parameter)

I created a ticket [1]

Bernhard

[1] http://hub.qgis.org/issues/8929

Andreas