Thank you to you all.
Giuseppe

Il Martedì 22 Ottobre 2013 9:53, Nathan Woodrow <madman...@gmail.com> ha
scritto:

The Add Delimited Tex Layer is no longer a plugin, it is now a core feature. It
was packaged by mistake so just disregard it.  It's been fixed in the new
builds.

- Nathan

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 5:44 PM, Harish <harry.om2...@gmail.com> wrote:

Same is happening here. "Add Delimited Tex Layer" plugin works well without
checking it in plugin list (by default it is unchecked there) but as soon as we
select the plugin check-box, it crashes QGIS.