Der list,

I am trying to install QGIS 2.0 using the OSGEO4W installer.

I already have some libraries installed; GDAL 1.10, NetCDF 4.3, Python 2.7 etc,
and some dependencies of these; built with Visual Studio 2012. Some programs I
develop are working fine with the current installations, so in fear of having a
lot of duplicates only causing confusion, I declined to install all the
dependencies recommended by OSGEO4W. Not a success.

Add/Remove programs does not show any trace of OSGEO4W, and I don't find any
uninstall script.

How can I completely undo the unsuccessful installation; simply delete the
whole C:\OSGeo4W directory?
What is the least painful way to have OSGEO4W programs installed without
library conflicts?

DELL Precision M4700 with sufficient resources, Windows 7.

Thanks, Sjur  :-)