Hi all

I am happy to announce that a new version of Processing has been
published. You should be able to update it using the GIS Plugin
Manager

It contains a few new features, but mostly bug fixes and corrections
that have been done since QGIS 2.0 was released

We plan to release new versions regularly with fixes, since we believe
it will be much better for users, not having to wait for a next
release of QGIS or having to deal with the github repo, which might be
too complex for most users. This versions might even be released
automatically in a weekly basis, tagged as experimental, to make it
even easier to test new things and have bug fixes available.

I would like to thank Alex Bruy for his awesome work, and also thank
everyone who has helped us improve Processing with pull requests, bug
reports and comments.

As usual, ideas and suggestions are welcome.

Cheers
Victor