On 06-11-13 16:35, Zoltan Szecsei wrote:
> It didn't work because I wanted a "group" to be in my overview window.
> Now that I try it on the individual maps, it does work.
> Bit of a pain doing them 1 by 1, but at least it works.

You can also add ALL your layers in one go I see.
Thought not via the context menu, but via Layer/Add all to Overview.
ALL your layers in the project will be added to your overview then (and
you can then remove the ones you do not want there).

> In the long run it would be nice to be able to act on a "group" -
> whether for querying, editing or adding to overviews.

This looks like a reasonable feature. Feel free to issue a feature
request for it.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde