Hello,
I am a relatively recent QGIS user. I am at the moment using version 2.0 - Dufour. I would like to ask a simple question about two different datums I am experiencing problems with.
They are: EPSG 102092 and EPSG 3004.
Accordinf to my (short) research, they are supposed to be exactly the same datum, but the definitions in QGIS are different. If I use 3004, the specific data set I'm using will overlap properly with the other datasets, but it will not if I use 102092.
Can anybody help me getting a better understanding of this behaviour?
Thanks
Paolo