Am 12.11.2013 19:03, schrieb labiancamaril...@libero.it:
Excuse me.
I forgot. I'm reading an manual, what about GRASS to load this data?
Thanks.

Boohaa. Never faced something less intuitive like GRASS handles data (Think that's something for the pros). But when you manage to do so successfully, the better. I think the normal way to import as text delimited file should do it, or use the before-mentioned option to save your xls as dbf and just drag and drop.

P.S. Reading manuals is veeery good (I never do that ;) )

----Messaggio originale----
Da: labiancamaril...@libero.it
Data: 12/11/2013 19.00
A: <bernd.vogelges...@gmx.de>, <qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org>
Ogg: R: Re: R: Re: [Qgis-user] Add  table excel and categorize

Hi,
thanks a lot.
I've solved the problem.
CSV is indeed recognized as a string but I downloaded Quantum 2.0 and with
some tricks, the system allows to graduate values .
When I import CSV use " Custom delimiters " in this way successfully it
loads
the file.
Thank you very much!