Am 20.11.2013 15:20, schrieb Chrest, David:
I installed QGIS 2.0 using the Window standalone installer (64 bit) on
October 4, 2013. Has there been any fixes to this installer and a new
one made available on the website since then? I noticed there are some
things missing and certain features do not work. Seems to be missing
some GDAL components.

Cuurent version is 2.01-3-setup-x86_64.exe. OSGeo4w offers the same version. I'm not sure since when this version is current, but this must be the third update release.

By the way, some modules still do not work as expected in 64bit. You can install the 32bit version via OSGeo4w in parallel, and see if that works better for you.

HTH,
André Joost