Am 17.12.2013 20:47, schrieb Jukka Rahkonen:

If there are several drivers for JPEG2000 GDAL is using the first on the
list. You can skip a driver by setting GDAL_SKIP environment. Thus, if I
would like to have a try with JP2OpenJPEG I should run SET GDAL_SKIP=JP2ECW
first. No idea really how and where I should do it so that QGIS starts with
that setting.

From the menue, Settings -> Options, GDAL tab, lets you select or deselect every driver. QGIS 2.0.1 32bit standalone has JP2ECW and JP2Open, while OSGEO4W QGIS-dev only has the second one, unless you loaded the ecw package separately.

Greetings,
André Joost