Hi Stefan

QGIS 2.2 will have support for NTv2 datum transformations as a core function.

Regards,
Marco

On 05.02.2014 13:34, Burgstaller Stefan wrote:

Hi,

is it already possible to reproject shape-files using NTv2 grids? I was looking for appropriate plugins, help documents and already available tools but I have not found anything. Since the federal states in Germany start to convert their geospatial data from Gauss-Kruger to ETRS89 with NTv2 grids this topic becomes more and more urgent.

Greetings,

Stefan Burgstaller

Dr. Marco Hugentobler
marco.hugentob...@sourcepole.ch http://www.sourcepole.ch