Hello Jurgen,
Sorry for my ignorance, but how can I verify that no DLLs in system32 are in conflict with Dlls shipped with qgis ;
Thank you
Jean

Le 27/02/2014 09:02, Jürgen E. Fischer a écrit :
Hi,

On Thu, 27. Feb 2014 at 06:32:18 +0000, Lester Anderson wrote:
Think the next step is to test whether the 32-bit version exhibits this
issue or not. Never had this problem with v1.8.
Still get the same issue if you go through OSgeo4W method. As I say, need
to verify if it is just the 64 bit version or both!
And verify that you don't have any DLLs in system32 that conflict with
DLLs shipped whit QGIS.

Jürgen