Am 28.02.2014, 21:13 Uhr, schrieb Carlos Cerdán <sig.up...@gmail.com>:

Hello list

I'm a happy user of Timer Manager plugin, it's great to show zones according to an ordinal list or another numerical code, but in order to do it, if I have not a date field, I've to add one and fill it with ficticious dates, so I ask to developer (Anita Graser?): Could you add to this plugin an option to select a numerical field (optionaly) instead of date field?

I would be so greatful about this and think that It will be useful for many others.

Regards

Carlos Cerdan

PD Sorry if this is not the correct way to ask for an improvement.

I think the intended way of asking for a new feature or reporting bugs is through https://github.com/anitagraser/TimeManager/issues
for which you will have to register at github.

This mail might easily slip through, but Anita seems to have an eye on all channels within the qgis-ecosystem, so registering at github might not be necessary ;)