Il 05/03/2014 10:44, magerlin ha scritto:
> A plugin would be VERY nice but I have no knowledge on writing plugins.
> I will be happy if anyone else can make it!

Please extend this discussion to qgis-dev: if you are lucky there may be
someone able to help you.

> Would the workflow using a plugin be that the user "on his own" creates the
> Map.svg and eventually a separate Legend.svg file and the runs the plugin
> supplying it with the file names for the created svg files?
>
> Or could it somehow be integrated in the print composer for instance as an
> option when exporting as SVG or as a parallel to creating an atlas?

I would see it as a separate function, similar to the html map plugin
currently available: a new entry "create your web map" that creates the
three necessary files (and perhaps displays them in a webkit window).

All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu