Hi there,

I try to establish an ODBC connection between a database FilemakerPro 10 and
QGIS software but I have some problems with installation. At first , I
activated ODBC sharing of my file in my Filemaker database . I work on a 64bits
Operating System which requires me to go through the System32 to recover
Administrator ODBC data sources. I tried to make the link with DataDirect
SequeLink 6.0 but also with ODBC Filemaker, I loaded with win64 driver, the
connection test succeeded in both cases. I encounter problems when I pass on
QGIS and I make a connection from the addition of a vector or from the evis
connection to a database, in the first case the following error message
appears: "Connection to [localhost.name of my database] failed: The specified
driver was not loaded due to system error 182 (DataDirect SequeLink 6.0, C: \
Windows \ system32 \ DataDirect \ slodbc60 \ ivslk22.dll) QODBC3. Unable to
establish a connection. "And in the second case, QGIS stops functioning. Would
you have a solution for me?

I just met another problem with QGIS, I georeferenced cadastral maps on ArcGIS
and I would like to import them into QGIS so that my colleagues could view
them, unfortunately the plans are not displayed georeferenced.

Thank you for your help and excuse me for my English,

Gaëlle