Thanks a lot!

Regarding the hotel reservation, it's a bit unclear if we shall book ourselves or if it will be handled by the organisation.

Cheers,

Denis

On 08.05.2014 13:27, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
Il 08/05/2014 13:07, Otto Dassau ha scritto:
Dear all,

two years ago we already enjoyed a QGIS hackfest in Essen, Germany and we
are now happy to announce, that the next QGIS hackfest will be held at the
Linuxhotel in Essen again from October 2nd - 5th 2014.

The meeting will be organized in the wiki, where you find all important
information:

http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/12_QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Essen_2014
Thank you, Otto.

*Users:* please consider supporting this event with your donations and
sponsoring, to
help making it yet another success in the history of QGIS

*Developers:* please let me know if you need financial support to ease up your
participation.

All the best.