Hi everyone, my girlfriend is doing some market research for a course she is doing. It is a short survey basically about your use of QGIS, and ways you fund or would consider funding development. It is 13 questions, but six are just demographic, so it shouldn't take too long. If you would take a couple of minutes to answer it that would be much appreciated.

The survey is at
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-lbp-buRXekIDQC3W8vmRQSh3D0IR_ArB_zJBDwxAvA/viewform
Results will be visible at
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-lbp-buRXekIDQC3W8vmRQSh3D0IR_ArB_zJBDwxAvA/viewanalytics

Apologies for not consulting about this survey first - unfortunately time is short. She'll have to look at the responses obtained in the next five days or so, but I think it will probably be good to leave the survey open for longer to get more results (if there is a good number hopefully the information will be useful to the community).

Thanks,
Alister