Same Bug on Ubuntu 12.04 using ubuntuGIS Repository

On 07/09/2014 07:28 AM, Victor Olaya wrote:
No, it sounds like a bug, and someone else reported that to me yesterday as well. It doens't happen in all installations of QGIS apparently. I will try to work on that at the end of the day today.

Thanks for your help!

    Hi List,
    Using 2.4 I've noticed that on the "simplified toolbox" there
    aren't actually any tools any more.

    There are only Models and Scripts (neither of which is simple. And
    also "recently used", although that requires the user to have
    found the advanced interface.

    Is this intentional? I guess not given it seems pointless to have
    a "simplified interface" for a toolbox that has no tools.

    Cheers,
    Jonathan

    This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and
    may contain confidential, sensitive or personal information and
    should be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee
    (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy
    or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you have received
    this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately.
    All email traffic sent to or from us, including without limitation
    all GCSX traffic, may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in
    accordance with relevant legislation.

Randal Hale
North River Geographic Systems, Inc
http://www.northrivergeographic.com