Hi Mike,

I'm not familiar with this zoomtopoint.py, however, your coordinates do not seem to match your projection. EPSG 4326 is geographic lon, lat in degrees, so its range is from -180 to 180 (x) and -90 to 90 (y). The numbers you put as X and Y seem more appropriate for a meters based projection. Maybe try some real coordinates in degrees, or change your projection...

Best regards,
Vincent.