Am 09.09.2014 16:22, schrieb Stefan Löhr:

Did I make a mistake by publishing the problem like this?

No.

Is the description to complicated?
Should I have contacted a specific developer first? Which one?

From <https://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/issues/report> you can see that there are 1210 open bug tickets, and 182 developers to solve the problems. As you might know, they don't get paid for it, so they doing it in their free time.

> What can I do better to get a response on my problem?

If you are able to review the code (it's open source!), you could give detailed hints for solving the issue, or even supply a patch that workes for you.

Greetings,
André Joost