If I start from terminal I get this errorrs

Johan@Datorn:~$ qgis
Warning: loading of qt translation failed
[/usr/share/qt4/translations/qt_en_US]
Warning: QGraphicsScene::addItem: item has already been added to this scene
no need
***************** deactivate parallellinetool
***************** deactivate circulararctool
***************** deactivate modifycirculararctool

I have now find that only then i click on the main-window (don't need to
resize), the window get bigger than the display/screen :(

I don't need to open any project and or so.