that " [Errno 9] Bad file descriptor" is  usually caused by a print
statement trying to print to the console while the console is closed.
Opening the Python console should let you run the model. Sounds to me like
a debug line that was committed and not removed later

Anyway, it should be fixed in the current version, but i will check and
remove any debug line in case there are still in the code

Hope this helps