Hi Andreas,

I haven't had time to check yet. Will do it next week and call back on you.

Bernhard

Am 06.11.2014 10:43, schrieb Andreas Neumann:
Hi,

Am I the only one that still gets a lot of crashes with complex projects
when the data sources are on Postgis and MTR (parallel rendering in
multiple cores) is turned on? I get most crashes on Windows, hardly any
on Linux, but this may be due to the fact that Linux accesses Postgis
locally, whereas the Win QGIS clients access Postgis remotely. Turning
off MTR --> no more crashes.

Is MTR and Postgis working flawlessly for everyone?

These crashes really annoy me and I have to turn off MTR until these
problems are fixed.

Thank you for any hints / sharing your experiences with Postgis and MTR.

Andreas

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus
signature database 10679 (20141106) __________

http://www.eset.com