From: qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Michael Treglia
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2014 1:47 AM
To: qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [Qgis-user] Exporting Fine-Scale Map with Open Layers Imagery

Hi All,

I was trying to export a fine-scale map (total extent ~75m x 75m) that had
Google Satellite layer from the OpenLayers plugin. It took a bit to render in
the map viewer and print composer, but wasn't unreasonable.
However... At that resolution, I haven't been able to export the map from the
print composer in any way (exporting to PDF, image, or Printing to PDF). Is
there a known limitation I'm missing on this front? (The map in the Composer
window just disappears while it processes, but it never seems to finish).
I'm running QGIS 2.6 64bit on Windows 7. And for what it's worth, the system
resources aren't at their limits at all during this either.

Thanks!
Mike

This message has been scanned for viruses by
MailControl<http://www.mailcontrol.com/>, a service from BlackSpider Technology

Click
here<https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/foW2VXZqlwXGX2PQPOmvUqW!RI4xIDLrvb7+KP5rl57aujl076NH2Gz7LzXT96rXaRi1Dfk74oecrfMeL1fPjw==>
 to report this email as spam.

________________________________

HR Wallingford and its subsidiaries uses faxes and emails for confidential and
legally privileged business communications. They do not of themselves create
legal commitments. Disclosure to parties other than addressees requires our
specific consent. We are not liable for unauthorised disclosures nor reliance
upon them.
If you have received this message in error please advise us immediately and
destroy all copies of it.

HR Wallingford Limited
Howbery Park, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX10 8BA, United Kingdom
Registered in England No. 02562099