Hi Andreas,

thanks for checking. I will file a ticket then but I have no idea about unit tests...

Bernhard

Am 10.12.2014 13:39, schrieb Andreas Neumann:
Hi Bernhard,

The FILTER does not work for me either. I have a relatively new master
version (after the release of QGIS 2.6).

To me this seems like a good candidate for a unit test. Should be easy
to test.

Andreas