Dear all,

The following rules still apply. Also, please note the required submission format as well:

- The suggestion should be the name of a place.
- The suggestion must not be the name of a software product. (Please
try to do some Google searches before submitting the suggestion.)
- Each suggestion must come with a suitable map image for splash
design. (Make sure that we have the rights to use the image. Since the
splash is also printed in our user guide, a minimum resolution of
3000x2000 px is necessary.)
- Locations of developer meetings have priority.

Submission format: Send an email with a short description of your
suggestion and a link to a ZIP file containing the map image(s) to
anitagra...@gmx.at

Best wishes,
Anita

--