Hi

on Win, the qgis-dev version is compiled in debug mode to produce logging.

most of the generated log can controlled using some env vars... more info here:

http://qgis.org/api/classQgsLogger.html#details

there can be more QgsLogger messages available not filtered by
compilation directives or because used in plugins => try to set env
vars also on 2.6.1

read the generated log with some editor more clever then notepad...
like notepad++ or similar.

regards, Luigi Pirelli