Hi,

I would activate the Dxf2shp plugin and try importing using that tool.
Dxf files and DWG are very complex and can cause problems. You could
also export the file from SAGA to .shp if SAGA reads the .dxf
properly.  You could also try exporting from Golden Software Didger
using an other format like .tab, mid/mif....
Keep us posted!

Nicolas