Am 27.02.2015 um 18:59 schrieb Carlos Cerdán:

I want to use SAGA Intersection tool from processing in QGIS 2.6, under
Windows 7, but it doesn't appear in list of processing modules. Checking
SAGA directly, I can see this tool under Modules --> Shapes --> Polygons
--> Polygon intersection. It has another name in QGIS processing?

Same here, and it is missing on ubuntu 14.04 also (QGIS 2.6.1 from ubuntugis unstable).

But if you install the latest qgis-dev from osgeo4w, you get Shapes - Polygons - Intersect, as well as some other algorithm interfaces that are not in original SAGA. So it might be worth to wait for the upcoming QGIS 2.8.

HTH,
André Joost