Am 17.03.2015, 13:53 Uhr, schrieb Randal Hale <rjh...@northrivergeographic.com>:

Well - I guess first:Are the GPR results georeferenced (i.e. do they have a location in the world)?Is the map you already have with the houses - is it digital and is it georeferenced?
"Can I use a map where there already are drawn some houses?"
For me sounds more like he's asking for some kind of basemap, so maybe a different topic.

Bernd

Those two questions should start the ball rolling toward an answer.
Randy