Am 20.03.2015 um 19:43 schrieb magerlin:
Am I the only one experiencing this?:

When opening a saved QGS project file I have several times (also with older
versions of Qgis) got messages like "Loading layer xxx" even though the
layer xxx has previously been removed from the project? It has once been
there, but I have right clicked and chosen remove (and saved).

Opening the QGS file (in the recommendable free  Foxe xml-editor
<http://www.firstobject.com/dn_editor.htm>  ) I can find this even though
the layer has been removed:

In the actual case the problem is a WFS layer - I am not sure whether the
problem only concerns this type of layers.

It might be that styling or snapping information is still stored in the project file. Saving all styles to files and creating a new project file with the datasources and style files should remove those traces, but I have not yet had the need to do that.

Greetings,
André Joost