Hello,
You may give a look to *getFeature* function (combining or not with
function like *attribute* or spatial ones). There is also *RefFunctions*
plugin that may help to use values/fields of another layer.
But unfortunately, there is no list of such layers nor their fields in the
dialog. You need to write them yourself and their values.