Hi Nikhil,

No - this is not yet possible.

Most label properties are exposed to data-defined properties - but this particular is not. There was never a demand for this feature.

If you need this, you can contract a developer to expose this property to be data-defined.

Alternatively, you can load the layer two times, with two different settings and two scale ranges. Not so nice - but a possible workaround.

Andreas