Adrian,

My solution was to install grass64 and edit qgis pkbuild for this grass version (look commnents in https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/qgis/).

The grass does not work environment. Processing seems to work but in tests I've done gives me errors.

El 12/04/15 a las 21:30, Adrian Wooster escribió:
I'm finding I need to use the 64-bit version of QGIS for some of my
bigger models but I miss the ability to use Grass 7 without having to
drop out to load it natively.

I recognise that there are issues for the developers in embedding
Grass 7 within the OSGEO4Win 64-bit package, but is anyone aware of a
mechanism to configure the 64-bit version of QGIS (2.8/9) to load
Grass 7 modules from a standalone installation via the Processing
Toolbox?

I have both installed on my system but haven't been able to find a
set-up where Processing will recognise the Grass 7 installation.

Regards,
    Adrian

Firmas de correo.com : José Antonio Barreña Cayuela

José Antonio Barreña Cayuela
/Biólogo (botánico). Servicios Medioambientales/
*+34 677 811 883* · jabar...@gmail.com <mailto:jabar...@gmail.com>

skype <skype:jabarcay?call> linkedIn <http://es.linkedin.com/pub/jos%C3%A9-antonio-barre%C3%B1a-cayuela/26/936/15a/>