Hi,

1. i try to run qgis' voronoipolygons algorithm from processing toolbox in a python script (processing-script or standalone)

For testing I loaded a shape and a postgis layer to a QgsMapLayerRegistry. I can sucessfully run processing.runalg('qgis:voronoipolygons', <shape-layer>, 0, outShpVec) but processing.runalg('qgis:voronoipolygons', <postgis-layer>, 0, outShpVec) fails (with exit code 137 :-( ). No message in debugging console in my IDE (PyCharm).

Any idea or example why this does not work or how I can do further investigation?

2. I'm in trouble using the qgis:importintopostgis via script as well. It expects an Index of a registered postgis connection. How can I use this alg by passing the connection params directly or do I have to create an entry in QSettings() for that and how can I get the latest registered connection than?

Thank you

Marco