Hi Burghardt,

So the problem is actually the layer order inside a group when you access the group directly, and not individual layers, right? Maybe Jürgen can do something about that.

BTW: if you want that ruby script I have for generating the json files, let me know. It queries the server using the GetProjectSettings command for creating the layer files. It also uses the QWC GISProjectListing.js file to read the topics. As such, it fully automates the transfer of the project settings from QWC to QMC.

Andreas