Hi,
Your files are probably compressed and warp decompresses them.  You can
Compress them under the save as menu.
Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
Les Entreprises Archéotec inc.
8548, rue Saint-Denis Montréal H2P 2H2
Téléphone: 514.381.5112  Fax: 514.381.4995
www.archeotec.ca
On Sep 2, 2015 10:28, "Johan Nilsson-2 [via OSGeo.org]     "