Gesendet: Donnerstag, 24. September 2015 um 19:13 Uhr
Von: "Carlos López PSIG" <carlos.lo...@psig.es>
An: "Sebastian Teßmer" <sebastiantess...@gmx.de>, "List QGIS user" <qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org>
Betreff: Re: Re: [Qgis-user] Python Skript for Saving
Hi,
Yes, but It's better in list, always somebody that could correct me!!!

Firstly you must to visit this website:

Then, probably you need to use gdal_translate for convert rasters.

If you use windows you could write a bat for to do a list of conversions...
If you have linux you must to do a shell.

For example (bat for convert a lots of Mr Sid to TIF):
set SRC="">
REM start for
for /R %%f in (*.sid) do (
REM convert to geotif
call gdal_translate -a_srs EPSG:%SRC% "%%f" "%%~dpnf.tif" -co COMPRESS=JPEG -co JPEG_QUALITY=60 -co BLOCKXSIZE=128 -co BLOCKYSIZE=128
REM create pyramides
call gdaladdo -r average --config COMPRESS_OVERVIEW JPEG --config PHOTOMETRIC_OVERVIEW YCBCR --config INTERLEAVE_OVERVIEW PIXEL --config JPEG_QUALITY_OVERVIEW 80 "%%~dpnf.tif" 2 4 8 16 32 64 128 256
)

Good luck,

Carlos López Quintanilla

www.psig.es
carlos.lo...@psig.es
+34 699.680.261

Hi, thanks for your answer! Can you tell me maybe a little more detail, how exactly I can implement that? Thank Sebastian
--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit GMX Mail gesendet.

"Carlos López PSIG" <carlos.lopez@psig.es>schrieb:
Hi Sebastian,
You could use gdal library directly!

Best regard,

Carlos López Quintanilla

www.psig.es

Hello there,
I want to write a script that uses the "Save As" dialog.
What is the command for this in the Python console?
I want to store a lot of pictures, so they can be used offline.
Perhaps there is already a script for this?

Many thanks,

Sebastian