Hi Joris,

Currently, only the HTML item has a "Repeat on every page" option. So - as your workaround you could write a very small HTML, which references an image.

I agree, an option to repeat an item on every page would be useful for any element - e.g. labels, image, etc.

If you talk about Atlas context - of course all the elements in the Atlas template would repeat on every page ...

Andreas