On 11/18/2015 09:56 AM, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
Hi Micha,

On Wed, 18. Nov 2015 at 09:08:50 +0200, Micha Silver wrote:
   I'd also like to know how to get the GRASS plugin installed. Using the
   ubuntugis-unstable repo on Mint 17.
That depends on which distribution Mint 17 uses and if GRASS7 is available for
it.  In our ubuntugis repository there is a build for precise based on GRASS6
and for trusty based on GRASS7.
Mint 17 uses the trusty base. So I get qgis 2.12 and GRASS 7.0.1 installed from ubuntugis-unstable. Also qgis-plugin-grass. But no GRASS plugin in the Plugins Manager.
?

   And same question on OSGeo4W ...
OSGeo4W 32bit has GRASS 6 and 7, while OSGeo4W has only GRASS 6.  So the GRASS7
plugin is currently only available on 32bit.

OK, thanks

Jürgen