Hello

On OSX 10.8.5 it isn't possible to stylise vector layers with recent QGIS
versions (2.10 and 2.12.1) anymore. For example it isn't possible to change the
frame color of a point symbol. When I click on simple marker, it appears just a
text: This Layer has no changeable characteristics. It last worked correct with
QGIS 2.8.4.

The bug was reported under http://hub.qgis.org/issues/13338, but i can't update
the bug report, because i lost my password.

Probably this issue exists just on OSX 10.8.5. I tested the newer QGIS versions
on two independent OSX machines, and both have this issue. Any ideas?

Thank you
Marcel