Hello all,

I have had that problem since beginning to use QGIS , 2.08 I believe, now
at 2.10.

My limited research seemed to indicate that it had to do with the
resolution and size of the PDF or jpeg, it did not seem to matter.

I think it might also relate to the amount of RAM available, but not
certain about that.

Sending the drawing directly to the plotter did not create a problem , only
writing to a file.

My resolution was to use less DPI and possibly a smaller drawing size.
Printing at larger sizes still seemed to be adequately Sharp.

Cheers . . . . .   Spring Harrison
Samsung Tab 4