Hi Kuan!
Not all wms services are queryable. This is for the provider to decide, and
nothing to do with QGIS. But if they are queryable, qgis2web should provide for
that.
However, it would be very useful to be able to select and format the output.
Some services has a lot uf surplus information, and system dependent field
names may need to be aliased for readability.

Hälsning / Regards
Mats.E

Skickat från min / Sent from my iPad, Ursäkta att jag är kortfattad / Excuse my
brevity.