Hi,

I am producing a multi page document using the atlas function in print composer. I have pairs of pages with a map on the left side and 4 attribute tables on the facing page showing details of 4 different objects on the map. For each pair of pages there are a variable number of objects shown of each type. Each object is fetch from its own postgis table as the fields stored for each object is different.

At the moment I have the attribute tables defined to handle the largest number of items found on the map but this means, on some pages, there are large gaps before the next table starts. Would it be possible to have a variable exported from an attribute table that could be used to position the next table a suitable distance apart?

Thanks for the help

Martin