Hello all,

I am with a junior exploration and mining company that is interested in
evaluating the possibility of sponsoring some geological plugins for QGIS.
These would be to support the creation of sections (vertical, horizontal and
possibly inclined planes) through a collection of drill holes.  We would be
pleased to see these out in the public domain to encourage the use of QGIS in
geosciences, so this is not intended for our use only.

I’m not sure what the appropriate venue is to pursue this further and
eventually estimate a cost.  I’ve worked with computer science coop students in
the past on similar kids of projects so as an initial estimate I’ve used that
to get a ball park figure for one way to go about this.

Please discuss by replying to the list or to me directly if you prefer.

Thanks!  I look forward to discussion.

John Harrop
VP Exploration
International Lithium Corp