Maybe your Gdal Tools Settings changed, and QGIS can't find GDAL.  This can
happen when the major GDAL version changes - it doesn't update the paths for
you in the Gdal Tools Settings.

In a clean install, QGIS has default settings that will work.  You can either
delete ~/Library/Preferences/org.qgis.qgis2.plist, which will zap ALL your QGIS
preferences, or open the Gdal Tools Settings and delete all the Gdal paths,
then restart QGIS.

> On Aug 24, 2016, at 2:51 PM, Clifford Snow <cliff...@snowandsnow.us> wrote:
>
> Agustin,
> Thanks for the screen shots. Mine is the same except that I'm running 1.11.4
> version of OGR. There doesn't seem to be any settings option that would cause
> some of the raster options to be missing.
>
> I feel like I'm missing something obvious.
>
> Thanks for the help. I may just reinstall.
>

> --
> @osm_seattle
> osm_seattle.snowandsnow.us

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"The beast is actively interested only in now, and, as it is always now and
always shall be, there is an eternity of time for the accomplishment of
objects."

- the wisdom of Tarzan