Thanks Kimaidou. QuickOSM is also a nice idea, especially for a small area
like 1MB !
You can draw your model in QGIS Processing, look at the end of the video :
https://vimeo.com/108737868
I agree is not very convenient to have all these boxes in QuickOSM, one
called "quickquery" would be very appreciated.

Then as Michael said, you can do a macro or just add a custom button to
your model (in the latest processing version)

Don't hesitate to raise an issue or a PR to QuickOSM. A new version of
QuickOSM will be released if needed when you want.
BTW, Paolo, is it possible to get QuickOSM trusted ?

Regards,
Etienne