Van: Tyler Veinot [mailto:tylerkvei...@gmail.com]
Verzonden: woensdag 14 september 2016 14:28
Aan: Reginald Carlier
Onderwerp: Re: [Qgis-user] QField error data source is not valid

Reginald;
I have been having problems with OGR datasets that have an assigned vertical
datum. I suspect Matthias is correct but if that doesn't solve the issue and
you are using a vertical datum that might be the issue.
On the documentation site http://www.qfield.org/ there was amention about some
possible issues with OGR datasets but I get a 404 error now so I cannot
reference the specific passage under the supported data formats.
Hope that helps some;
Tyler

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 4:41 AM, Reginald Carlier
<reginald.carl...@ingelmunster.be<mailto:reginald.carl...@ingelmunster.be>>
wrote:
Hi,

I’m testing QField. On my desktop I made a project with a shape point layer
made to inventarise streetbenches.
Then I put this project in the storage folder (DCIM) of my android phone.
On my phone I open QField and I browse to the project and I open it.
In stead of a map I see only a point marker in QField.
The error message I see is: OGR Data source is invalid()
What am I doing wrong?
Also I could not find any documentation on QField. Any pointers in this
direction?

Regards,